Update on Terms and Conditions
European Regulations as of May 25th 2018 in relation to dissemination of client information and accessibility have changed. We have updated our terms and conditions to comply with these new regulations and below is more information on our record keeping
What information do we hold?
We hold Consent forms, medical report forms, prescriptions, medical photography before and after procedures, procedure log forms, contact details including email addresses
How do we obtain it?
Through face to face Consultations, email/sms/facebook chat/ Instagram messenger communications with Clients, through third party beauticians and salons which we are working with.
Who do we share it with?
Demographic data is shared with our appointment service – appointedd and our till service EPOSNOW. This is done through secure network channels and occurs automatically once you book an appointment. No medical information is shared with these companies.
• We share prescription data with pharmacies to obtain any specific medication for a client. Our stock products are bought with no patient data shared
• We share photos with social media, (Instagram, twitter, facebook) This is done with no patient data unless specifically requested.
• We share comments and feedback with social media (Instagram, twitter, facebook) and with through our website www.vaaesthetics.com which is hosted by godaddy. This is done with explicit consent and is anonymised.
• Regulators and Government authorities if we are required to do so by law or if the authority request it and that request is found to be reasonable
Why do we hold and or process personal data?
We need to gather and hold this data in order to provide our services and care, and also to provide our clients with information.
How long do we hold it and on what basis?
We cannot keep data when there is no purpose and we will apply measures to ensure its accuracy. In the case of medical records we need to advise we will also retain and process your personal data to the extent it is necessary to enable us to exercise, establish or defend your legal claim. Insurers usually recommend a period of 10 years.
Explanation of your right
You have the right to expect us to retain accurate records and for us to act upon any request to rectify inaccuracies in your personal information You have the right to require us to erase your personal information without delay on certain grounds. e.g where it is no longer necessary based on the reason it was originally recorded or where you to withdraw your consent and there is no legal grounds for processing.
By providing the information requested you are providing explicit consent but you have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To do so please email email@example.com. Please note all your personal data will be erased bar that which is required for us to establish, exercise and defend a legal claim.
You have a right to request a copy of your personal data. We may charge a administration fee of £10 to cover costs.
Should you have any complaints or concerns regarding our treatment of your personal data please don’t hesitate to contact Devan Vaghela, firstname.lastname@example.org or you may make a complaint directly to the Information Commissions office. www.ico.org.uk
For contact or marketing purposes and for information sharing we will now consent clients with an ‘opt in’ approach to allow us to use your data. This consent is selective for different platforms rather that ‘all in’ or ‘all out’.
Certain information must be shared between us and specified third parties in particular situations. These are:
• Demographic data (Name, contact details) between VAAESTHETICS and our till service EPOSNOW
• Demographic data (Name, contact details) between VAAESTHETICs and our appointed service appointedd.
• Information to pharmacies in relation to providing a prescription.
• Card details to our Card machine provider WorldPay to take payments
• Information to Medifinance for those that are applying for 0% finance payment scheme.
By providing us with the appropriate data you are giving explicit consent but have the right to withdraw consent at any time. To do so please email email@example.com . Please note that if you do so all personal data will be removed bar that which is required to establish, exercise or defend a legal claim.
• All patients are required to provide contact details; including address, telephone and email in order to secure an appointment.
• All clients will complete a Medical history form at their first appointment, this is necessary to inform the consultation and treatment planning process.
• All information will be treated as confidential and protected in accordance with Data Protection legislation.
• Patient information will not be shared with third parties without written permissions and you will not receive unsolicited information from us.
• You may choose to remove yourself from our mailing list at any time, by unsubscribing.
New Patient – Telephone Consultation
Whilst telephone consultations are discouraged, we acknowledge some circumstances when this service may be helpful; particularly for our patients who will be travelling long distance. New patients, seeking advice from a practitioner in a telephone discussion, require a diary appointment of 30 minutes. Patients must call the clinic at the time agreed. This does not count as a formal consultation and a face to face discussion will still need to be had.
• You will be sent appointment reminders the day before your appointment, either by text or email.
• Please provide as much notice as possible, if you need to cancel or reschedule your appointment, so that we may make best use of our appointment diary.
• When diaries are particularly busy, we may take a nominal deposit, of £50 refundable on attendance, to mitigate missed appointments.
• Please do NOT attend the clinic for an appointment if you are unwell. If you are unsure, please call and discuss with the practitioner. Many treatments are contraindicated if you are unwell; this includes colds, cold sores or local skin infections.
• Routine review appointments are offered after treatment with Botulinum Toxin as a courtesy. No additional treatment or ‘top up’ is provided free of charge, once the review period of 2-3 weeks has passed.
• New patients are seen for consultation and assessment; except in exceptional circumstances, with prior arrangement, we do not offer treatment on the first visit.
• (laser/IPL/hyaluronidaise) treatment cannot be performed without a prior assessment and test patch.
• Treatment costs are for the specified procedure only. The price quoted is for up to the nearest ml. It is up to the discretion of the clinician on how much product should be used per costing. Usage of product in any other area with the same syringe will incur an extra charge.
We do not treat children or young adults under the age of 18
Please do not bring children to the clinic unless they are old enough to be left unsupervised.
Children will not be allowed to accompany you into the treatment rooms.
• Patients will receive one free of charge consultation; subsequent consultations will be subject to a (£50) fee which may be deducted against treatment costs.
• You will be advised of the full costs of any treatment plan proposed and agreed, including that of any maintenance treatment, before any treatment is undertaken.
• Payment is taken, in full at the time of treatment.
• The clinic accepts cash, or major debit and credit cards.
• For (Sculptra®) treatment, a non-refundable deposit is taken at the time of booking, when the product will be prepared, a minimum of (3 days) in advance.
• A discretionary deposit will be taken for some treatments and in some circumstances.
• Discounts/vouchers cannot be applied to multiple treatments or products and only to those specified in the treatment.
• A Cash return is not available for those that provide gift vouchers as means to pay for treatment that is under the total cost of the voucher available. Credit shall be added to the account which can be used for future transactions.
• For those wishing to use Medifinance option, the procedure will be carried out after a minimum of two weeks after confirmation of the loan has been approved.
Fees charged for treatment are for the delivery of a treatment and the accompanying service, which is inclusive of;
• Consultation and assessment
• Provision of information and advice
• Safe treatment with evidence based products
• Follow up appointments and aftercare advice and support as appropriate
Whilst we undertake to provide excellent service; factual, honest and ethical advice, safe, expert treatment in experienced hands and only the best products, we cannot guarantee your results and cannot offer refunds if the results achieved fail to meet your expectations.
• Please note that a review is offered to all our clients. We offer to see them again at a 2 week interval from treatment.
• This is to ensure that there are no complications of treatment.
• We will make comparisons with photos of treatment. • Any further treatment required will incur an additional cost.